Treatment of Bird Flu (Avian Influenza)

Treatment of Bird Flu (Avian Influenza)

How can the Bird Flu Treated?

When you will go to your doctor after you have seen symptoms in you. Your doctor will do a detailed physical exam. He may write several laboratory tests. He may ask several questions about your past health & symptoms. The doctor may ask about the area you live in, then he will check from the authorities that is there Bird Flu in that specific area. If he thinks after all the checkup that you are a victim of Bird Flu, he will admit you in hospital in an isolated Room or ward specialized for Bird Flu patients. When your doctors and nurses are caring for you, they will wear gloves and gowns. Ventilator may be used to let you breath easily. Sadly there are only 40% chances of recovery at this stage and 60% chances of expiry.