Symptoms of Zika Virus:
The Zika Virus disease can cause the following Symptoms:
- Joint Pain
- Redness in the whites of the ocular Perceiver.
The bad thing is that most people won’t know that they retain it. The spokesman for the Infectious Diseases Society of America claims a Dangerous & alarming situation, that only about 1 in 5 people with the Zika Virus will exhibit these symptoms. He further added that the astronomical majority have no symptoms at all. Zika Virus has never been cerebrated of as a rigorous infectious disease until now.
Protective Measures of Zika Virus:
- Avoid mosquito bites by using a strong mosquito repellent throughout the day.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts and long pants, both indoors and out.
- The mosquitoes containing Zika Virus are aggressive daytime biters often found indoors, so we should strictly adopt precautionary measures indoors too.
- Those who don’t know they have Zika Virus can spread the disease more quickly.
- Always pay regular visit to your doctor & get a monthly complete checkup (Specially if you are a .