What are the Symptoms of Strokes?
If you have symptoms of a stroke, call emergency services immediately. Symptoms of a stroke include:
- Sudden numbness
- loss of movement in your facial area
- loss of movement in upper limbs, or legs too.
- loss of movement especially on only one side of your body.
- major vision changes.
- having trouble in speaking.
- confusion understanding simple statements.
- problems with walking
- Having problems in balancing.
- A sudden, severe headache that is very different from past headaches.
Note: The headache must not be ordinary.