What are the Symptoms of Sinusitis?
Sudden pain in Forehead especially in the glabella (area between eyes). Severe pain in upper teeth area, stuffy nose mostly face feels full.
- Facial pain: In sinusitis sinuses gets filled with mucus and gets inflamed. When you bend or when muscles contract it causes pressure in these sinuses which results in facial pain.
- Nose filled with mucus: These inflamed sinuses causes to produce a lot of mucus which gets leaked constantly in the nostrils which is why nose is always filled with mucus.
- Can’t smell anything: Most of the times when nose is runny it’s filled with mucus blocking nasal receptors which results in the loss of sense of smell.
- Persistent cough: Mucus released gets in the way of nasal passage which causes cough.
- Temperature: Temperature of body may rise.
- Fatigue in the body: You will feel constant state of tiredness and laziness in your body and the desire to stay in bed all day.
- Teeth ache: Pain in maxilla of he skull is very common it slightly above teeth.