How to manage Asthma?
First of all as stated above let me tell you again that there is no cure of Asthma! This sentence means that there is no Natural cure of Asthma. But your Asthma can be controlled to a certain level through proper medications. We have stated some awesome suggestions for Asthma patients:
- An Asthma patient should Get a proper & accurate Asthma Diagnosis.
- The Asthma patient should Work with the doctor to develop a proper Asthma reaction plan.
- If you are an Asthma patient, Monitor your peak flow rate daily and take appropriate measures when it drops & then inform your doctor about it.
- An Asthma patient should Keep an Asthma Diary so he can track all the symptoms and medication use & later on show that to his doctor.
- Avoid Asthma Triggers, including outdoor irritants such as smog. Asthma Triggers are the things which cause Asthma or help the germs on stating an Asthma Process .
- Seek medical advice and treatment for coexisting problems that can worsen asthma symptoms.
- An Asthma patient should exercise daily.
- Prevent exercise induced asthma by medicating before exercise.
- Eat nutritious foods to maximize your immune defenses against viral and Bacterial infections.
- Maintain a normal weight according to BMI.
- Get plenty of restful sleep.
- Call your health care provider at the first sign of asthma symptoms.