Prevention of Dengue Fever:
There is no particular prevention for dengue fever but you can always keep your surroundings clean to prevent the mosquito increase in that environment.
- Use mosquito repellent
- Wear full sleeve shirts and long pants
- try not to leave any part uncovered
- When indoors use air conditioning if available
- Make sure that house windows are closed before the sunset.
- use nets to sleep outdoors if needed.
If you want to stop mosquitoes around you then stop there breeding by cleaning your house and streets.Dont let any stagnant water around your home or in your garden.Do a regular spray around your home or call the designated authorities to maintain your environment and to prevent dengue spread .